Each year, LBFE Boston supports more than 600 older adults in 30 low-income senior housing buildings and senior centers across the city of Boston via its flagship programs: CitySites, Digital Dividends, and Creative Connections.
While LBFE Boston is limited in our ability to provide opportunities for direct service (i.e., your employees visiting our program sites) because of space limitations and protecting the health of a vulnerable older population, LBFE Boston welcomes corporate partnership with Boston area businesses through 1) financial sponsorship; 2) in-kind program material donations; and 3) indirect service– that is, behind-the-scenes help for low-income, isolated older adults. Every volunteer effort and donation help LBFE Boston to continue and expand its essential programming.
Financial & In-Kind Donations
- Friends on the Harbor is our one in-person fundraising event each year attended by 200+ Boston-area consumers and supporters who care about businesses that are involved in their community.. Sponsor levels range from $1000 to $15,000 and include tickets to the event on Thursday, September 21, 2023, recognition at the event, in the event program, on all of our social media channels and event website, in donor communications, and in our annual report.
- Tech Cafe kit donations (stylus, notebook, pen- can be branded with your logo) for older adults with their own smartphones/tablets attending our intergenerational CitySites Tech Cafes
- Creative Connections supply donations- provide art supplies for all or some of the older adult participants in an eight-week session.
- Digital Dividends kit donations (Chromebook sleeve, stylus, wireless mouse, notebook, pen-can be branded with your logo) for program participants
- Fundraising to provide holiday gifts for our program participants
- Holiday cards –Create Thanksgiving and/or winter themes for older adults participating in our holiday programs
- Cleaning and bathroom supplies donations for recently housed older adults; distributed via our partnership with Elders Living at Home
- Laptop & hotspot setup at beginning of fall & winter Digital Dividends sessions (Sept & Jan)
Please contact Jean DeMayo, Communications & Development Manager at jdemayo.bos@littlebrothers. org or 617-524-8882 x4 for more information.